SIGNED BY THE ARTIST: This exclusive cover art entitled "Out Together" has been designed by Minnie the Minx artist, Laura Howell, exclusively for Somewhere: For Us magazine.
The A4 print is hand-numbered and the signed version is limited to just 50. This is a one-time-only print run. You will receive a signed print, numbered between 1 and 50.
As a legacy of our special collaboration, Somewhere: For Us and Beano Studios will continue to work closely to support a young LGBTQ+ person who is looking to forge a career in comic art, illustration or publishing. More details about this exciting project will appear in the Summer issue of the magazine.
20% of all proceeds from sales of these exclusive collectors’ items will be donated to the TIE campaign, with the remaining 80% supporting our new legacy project.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Paypal postal address is up to date as this is your shipping address, and we won't be able to send replacement products if the address listed at the time of sale is incorrect.
Somewhere: For Us is the brand new LGBTQ+ Arts, Culture, Heritage and Enterprise magazine for Scotland and beyond. The 98 page A4 magazine is printed on high quality FSC-approved paper. The issue includes features and interviews with David Paisley, Peppermint, as well as unique features written by and for Scotland's LGBTQ+ and ally community.
£13 print + £3 P&P (UK), Royal Mail 2nd class.
Details: 300gsm single print only. We aim to ship our products as soon as possible after puchase, and subject to Royal Mail delays, they should be with you within 14 days. International costs will be higher and country-specific.
If you'd like to purchase more than one print, please contact us for details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.